Matson has notified us of a schedule change. Please see their notification below.
Further to our Hawaii Fleet Renewal communication last week, below are highlights of schedule changes which will commence at the end of this month when MV Manoa returns from dry dock and Matson returns to a 10 ship fleet.
– SS Navigator will lay up in reserve status on May 24 and will be replaced by MV Manoa sailing
– No changes to schedule or cut-offs
– Beginning May 25, MV Manoa will sail Thursdays at 0200, triangulating through Long Beach
- 2300 Wednesday – General Cargo
- 1630 Wednesday – HAZMAT Cargo
- 1200 Wednesday – HAZMAT Paperwork
– Alternating weeks, SS Matsonia will sail Oakland Fridays at 1200, direct to Honolulu. Cut
Offs remain as current.
– On May 25, SS Kauai will lay up for 3 weeks returning to service June 16 to replace Matsonia,
which will go to dry dock until mid-August
– Schedule and cut-offs remain unchanged
We anticipate returning to an 11 ship fleet in mid-August when Mahimahi enters dry dock. This will ensure Matson’s capacity is more than sufficient to handle peak season volumes. We will advise more detail about this adjustment in July.