Dear Valued Customer,
Further to our February 25 update, Matson vessel schedule adjustments are listed in detail below.
Maunalei V132 – Departure is delayed as repairs will require additional time to complete. Departure is now projected to be Friday morning, March 1 arriving Honolulu Tuesday afternoon, March 5.
Kauai V012W – Has been activated from reserve status to sail Oakland Wednesday afternoon, February 27 arriving Honolulu Sunday evening, March 3.
Manoa V409W – Scheduled to sail Oakland Thursday morning, February 28 to arrive Honolulu Monday morning, March 4.
Daniel K. Inouye V008W – Will sail Oakland Thursday afternoon, February 28 and arrive Long Beach Friday, March 1. Long Beach departure will be Saturday afternoon, March 2 for a scheduled Honolulu arrival of Wednesday evening March 6.
Vessel schedule detail is listed below:
- Long Beach Departure: Friday morning, March 1
- Honolulu Arrival: Tuesday afternoon, March 5
- Oakland Departure: Wednesday afternoon, February 27
- Honolulu Arrival: Sunday evening, March 3
- Oakland Departure: Thursday morning, February 28
- Honolulu Arrival: Monday morning, March 4
Daniel K. Inouye V008W
- Oakland Departure: Thursday evening, February 28
- Long Beach Arrival: Friday afternoon, March 1
- Long Beach Departure: Saturday afternoon, March 2
- Honolulu Arrival: Wednesday evening, March 6
Hawaii neighbor island barge schedules will be adjusted to minimize delays to cargo availability.
If you have additional questions please contact your Transportation Consultant or Customer Service at (800) 642-6664.
Thank you for shipping with us!